Blessed Beginnings has open enrollment which begins in February. Due to the limited class size, enrollment will be on a first come, first serve basis. There is a $125 NON-REFUNDABLE enrollment fee for each child. An enrollment form and Tuition Agreement must be completed at the time of enrollment.
For more information please call (405)692-4242 ext. 121 or email email@example.com.
UPCOMING ENROLLMENT DATES FOR 2022-2023:
FEBRUARY 8TH & 9TH
CURRENT STUDENT ENROLLMENT
SIGN UP SUNDAY
JOIN US AT OUT 9:30 A.M. CHURCH SERVICE
Tuition for Blessed Beginnings is based on a yearly tuition amount that can be paid in full or divided into nine equal payments (September-May).
Three day program - $375/month
Four day program - $440/month
* Be presented with strong literacy skills including phonics-based reading concepts.
* Be presented with 100+ high frequency and sight words as well as expressive writing through journaling.
* Explore mathematical concepts including addition facts (1-12), patterning, graphing, counting and problem solving.
* Be introduced to geographic awareness as related to city, state, nation and continent.
* Experience early science themes including the human body, five senses, growth of plants and various animals.
* Be engaged in a simplistic view of being an author as the class creates a book from rough draft form and progresses to a
Daily Activities and Curriculum
Each day children will participate in a variety of teacher planned and child initiated activities. The curriculum is theme-based and includes: Math, Science, Reading, Letters, Numbers, Shapes, Health & Safety, Art, Bible, Sensory Activities, Role Playing and Crafts.
We also enjoy celebrating many theme days at school including: Hat Day, School Spirit Day, Wacky Wednesday, Mismatch Day, Beach Day, Fire Safety Week, Spaghetti Day, Spring Party, Thanksgiving Feast, Pancake Day, Jesus' Birthday Party, Grocery Store Week, Bistro Week, Valentine Exchange, Pajama Day, Crazy Hair Day, Pumpkin Day, Doctors Office Week, Transportation Week, Post Office, Dentist Day and Super Fun Day.
Our lead teacher has a bachelors degree in Early Childhood and Elementary Education. Our teachers are all CPR and First Aid certified and have undergone background checks. Our teachers have been trained in: AG in the classroom, American Sign Language, Handwriting without Tears, Science Education, Arts & Crafts for Preschoolers, Sensory Table Integration, Health & Safety, Classroom Management, Gesell Training, Payne Institute, AG in the Classroom, Love and Logic and Staff Development Education.
Blessed Beginnings has two scheduled parent/teacher conferences during the school year. However, teachers are always available to discuss progress and concerns.
Blessed Beginnings is in communication with Moore Public Schools in regards to their Kindergarten standards and objectives. We ensure that Blessed Beginnings curriculum meets or exceeds their report card standards in all areas. This helps assist in a smooth transition to first grade.